Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Cow Branding Party"

Lets just say that saturday was a very BIG adventure for the family. It all started because my uncle larry owns a bunch of cows, so each year they have a "Cow branding party" everyone comes and helps out anyway they can. My dad was the cook and made tonz of dutch oven food it was so yummy. My mom halped with all the kids, helped my dad, and was the picture taker. I as the pictures show was in charge of giving one of the three shots. For some reason I kinda found it entertaining I looked at it like I was not hurting them but helping the cows. And daxton well he just hung out and drove the fourwheelers around. Over all it was a day full of adventure and I even got a little tan so it was a great way to spend my saturday afternoon!!!













1 comments:

Amy said...

Ok seriously, I know I already told you this, but your arms, WOW!!!! They look amazing, go muscles. And go you big cow girl you. So I was going to tell you that you need to let people know that you have a blog now, like Jennica and others so they can start making comments on yours and they can add you to their list. Love ya and so good to see you tonight, thanks for coming.