Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday

Today was the first time in a very long time that I have been to church, so I thought it was a very special time and we had to capture the moment. As I was walking down the stairs I notice that my mom and I had the same colors on, what can I say, great minds think alike. So today we went to church as twins. I love my mom so much she is a very sweet lady and I am so greatful for her and everything she does for me. I am very lucky to have the best mom in the world






7 comments:

Lacey Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey Bean said...

Oh hey, it is so good to hear from you. It has been forever. You and your mom look just darling. I love that we found each others blogs, now we can keep each other updated. I hope all is going great. Your darling.

Amy said...

You guys look adorable! How funny that you are exactly the same. I'm happy that you put such nice things about your momma, she truly is the best person EVER. And you too, love your guts.

Angeline said...

Hey Shay, Thanks for the sweet words. I'm proud to have such a wonderful daughter. Your the best.
Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

Shayla, you two look so cute together. I am glad that you went to church with your mom. Thanks for coming to the hospital yesterday, it was nice to see you

*The Ranagan's* said...

Hey! Your blog is super :D I'm glad you found mine. You guys look awesome and thats great that you went to church again...I'm still trying to get back on the wagon :D

Anonymous said...

hey we need a new post, lol hey you are such a sweet girl I love ya tons you always have such nice things to say about people keepin touch love ya jenn