Sunday, October 26, 2008














































Thanks mom for helping with the changing process. yeah I had to change like a million times but it was worth it.
















































































































































About a month ago I got the chance to spend all day with my grandpa. I decide that I wanted some picture of myself kinda like Sr. pictures, but not just your ordinary Sr. pics I wanted them to be very unique. Because my Grandpa Tom is a photographer he was just the man for the job. we stared at seven in the morning and did not get done til nine at night. Everything went perfect we did have a little rain throughout out the day but it made some really cool clouds for the pictures. We hit every spot that we scoped out. we started in Lehi and ended up in Salt Lake hitting just about every city in between. In the end we got some really good pictures just what I was looking for. THANK YOU GRANDPA!!!



















6 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Shayla you're the cutest thing ever. I am so jealous of how skinny and cute you are. And I LOVE YOUR HAIR. The pictures turned out absolutely darling.

Anonymous said...

So cute I love the pictures you look so gorgeous inthem!!love ya hope to see you soon

Angeline said...

Cute pix!!! They turned out darling. I had a good time that day. It was a long day, but I enjoyed being with you and grandpa, dodging rain, scopeing out sites, and watching my beautiful baby look amazing and growing up to be so gorgeous and HOT! Wowzers!!! We still need to get those lake shots we wanted. Lets set a date for that soon. Love your guts. Mom

Amy said...

Shayla, I'm so happy that you FINALLY put these up, you are so beautiful you know. Not only beautiful outside, but amazingly beautiful inside. You are the sweetest girl and I love that you have your head on straight and know what you want out of life and you won't stop at nothin. I am so dang proud to be your Aunt. Sure do love ya.

Jennifer said...

I have been waiting to see these awsome photos. You are the perfect model and Grandpa did a great job. You found some great locations.

Shantell said...

cute cute pics!!!