Thursday, October 23, 2008

CRAZY LIFE

Lets just start out to say I know it has been almost a month but I have good reasons I have been a very busy person between school and work its very hard to find time on the computer. I am still finishing up high school I have until December and then I will be done whoo!!! I am also taking some EMT classes that I will be done with in January then start a good job doing what i love. I am still working at sizzler but like I said I will be getting a new job here shortly. There is a little up date about me.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have really missed you blogging girl!! Put some pics of your hunt okay. Love ya

Anna said...

It's good to hear from you! I'd love to see pics of that photo shoot with grandpa Tom

Jennifer said...

It's good to be busy..........at least it is for me, it keeps me out of trouble

Grandma Sis said...

Shayla, it is so good to hear from you and what you are doing. Did you take pictures during your hunt. By the way, were any of you able to shoot one? Love you, Grandma Sis