Sunday, January 4, 2009

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
This year for new years I went up to Jace's cabin with his family we all had a great time and just hung out and chilled. we went shooting, played pool, ate lots of food, watched fire works, and celebrated the new year. Thanks mom and dad Blick for letting me come with ya I had lots of FUN!!!

Just chillin

Going shooting

warming my hands up!











Jace shooting his blow dart gun I gave him for Christmas.






Makell and I hanging out in the saloon






Jace playing pool






mom macee and I chillin on new years eve









HAPPY NEW YEAR WHOO!!!
the whole fam damnly Macee and Dalton Makell Jace and I and mom and dad









!New year fireworks!



















1 comments:

Amy said...

We sooooo missed you this New Years, but looks like you had tons of fun. Read my other posts.

Love your pics, you and Jace are so dang cute together by the way.