Wednesday, April 15, 2009

!WOW!

WOW I just realized how fast time goes by when you are so busy. Its has now been four months since I have updated my blog. Last time I checked blogging is supposed to be away to journal your thoughts and some good times or bad in your life. I am pretty sure the idea of a journal is write in it everyday or at least once a week. Yes I have failed horribly at this blogging thing. In fact the only reason I have time to be blogging right now is because its spring break and I don't have piles and piles and piles of homework. That's only for this week though. So I am sure I will not be blogging again until school is over. I have five more weeks of school and I am done for good. Finishing High school has not been easy for me in fact it has been one of the hardest things that I have been through. I hate every second of it, but it is something that I have to do and when they call my name out at graduation its going to be one of the greatest accomplishments ever! I will more then likely jump up and down screaming and make a fool out of my self but I don't even care that's just how excited I will be. The past four months I have managed to get out and do a few fun things. I am very thankful for those people that have been her for me through some hard times in my life Thank you to the good family I have and some of my close friends! I love you all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Woo Hoo, you updated girl, good job! And yes I think I will be jumping up and down with you when you walk through that giant A at graduation, seriously only 5 more weeks, just GET THROUGH it and then the fun will start. I love you so much and am REALLY proud of you!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Yes Shayla, keep your head held high. I was once told..."Do what you'll least regret" and it has really stuck with me during my trials in life. And believe me, we ALL go thru them. Life may seem full of drama, but I think that is what makes us stronger. We love you and wish you all the best. Good Luck with school and don't give up. If you ever need a major break from life...come see me. I know all the best stops in Sunny St George. Love ya.

Grandma Sis said...

Shayla, I am so excited for you to graduate. We will all be jumping and screaming when you do go thru the A. Things do happen to all of us and so just remembrr we all have trials and when we make it thru it,it is so much better for the lessons we learn. Love you, Grandma Sis

Shayna Carson said...

oh my heavens!! hahha i have a blog now... haha yupp thats so me! ha love ya and good luck at school!! good job so so proud of you!