Thursday, June 5, 2008

SUMMER



When I look at these pictures two things come to mind, LAKE POWELL and SUMMER. These pictures were taken last summer during our girls trip down to powell. I just have to announce to everyone next weekend the girls and I are going to be taking a girls trip down to powell!!! It will be the first powell trip of the season with many more to come. I am very excited for summer to be here and the chance to go on lots of vacations with my family and friends. Mostly I am excited for lake powell, because we all know that A BAD DAY AT POWELL IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT HOME!!! (the lake powell motto)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that motto is so true gotta love powell and all the fun memories to go along with it.

Amy said...

BOO HOO, I am jealous, but so dang excited for you. You guys will have so much fun. Make sure to take a lot of pics.

Shant Biz said...

SHAY IM SO EXCITED!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU ARE GOING!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN IT IS IN LIKE 6 DAY!!!!!!!YES I LOVE POWELL. LOVE THE BLOG TOO!!!

Lacey Bean said...

You are going to have so much fun! I just got back,and we had the best weather and such a fun time. I hope you all have a Blast!!!

Meagan + Michael said...

hey girl, I just went private so email me your email so I can send you an invite! meggiesue32@hotmail.com

Anna said...

I am so jealous! we haven't been to Powell since Asa was born!