Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NEW CAR


I am not Car less anymore!!! I got my new car about a week ago, and I LOVE it. It an 06 Mazda 3 hatchback. It was so crazy how everything worked out. I went and looked at the car in the morning decided that I was going to buy it because I have been looking at these cars for a very long time and knew it was a good deal. So my mom and I went to the bank to see if I would qualified for a lone. We thought it would take a couple days for everything to go through, but we thought wrong I qualified for a lone by my self and everything went through right then. So we called the people and said we were ready to buy it they just needed to come down to the bank and fill out a little paper work. After meeting them at the bank we went over to the DMV to get the temporary plates. We then meet the people that owned the car one last time and they handed over the keys to me. Easy as that I had my new car. My mom and I were so shocked it all happened in one day. My mom was very excited that she did not have to haul my butt around anymore and of course I was excited because I just got a new car!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love those cars! I bet you are so happy to finally have a car!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo Shayla, we love your car and the best part is that you can fit all my kids and their car seats in it since you are like their second mom these days. Thanks so much for everything, seriously you're the best. Love you

Grandma Sis said...

I am soooo happy for you and the car is just right. Love, Grandma Sis

Jennifer said...

cute car, and I love the color. Congratulations