Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday! To my crazy fun loving brother. Yesterday che turned 22. It so weird for me to think I have a brother that old and I am sure my mom is just dying of the thought. I love me brother so much he is such a great example the me. He has been through allot and is a very strong person. Here are 22 things I love about che because he is turning 22.


1.I love how he makes me laugh when ever I am sad or having a bad day.
2. I love that he is my older brother and looks out for me all the time.
3. I love that he always is giving me advice even when I don't ask for it.
4. I love that he would always take me down town with him to get a drink.
5. I love that he is such a happy person.
6. I love that he is a comedian and always has a joke to tell.
7. I love how he takes forever to tell stories.
8. I love that he is such a hard worker.
9.I love that he would always come in and wake me up
when he got home and tell me all about his night.
10. I love that he played football so I could go watch him play.
11. I love that he would make me breakfast all the time.
12. I love that when I was in jr. high he would always take
me to school.
13. I love his orange blazer that he thinks is so cool and
worked so hard to get.
14. I love that he likes to shop and would always take me
shopping with him.
15. I love that he took daxton and me to all the mid night
Harry Potter movies.
16. I love that he is a good listener.
17. I love that he is a polor bear and will swim in any water
even if its feezing cold.
18. I love that he is a very understanding person and will
forgive you.
19. I love that he is a peace maker and does not like fighting.
20. I love that he is on a mission serving the lord.
21. I love that he is a great example to me.
22. I love that he is my BIG brother.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Shayla I LOVE IT. So perfect, I love all the things you said about him. It really makes me miss him more than I have, what a great little tribute to such an AMAZING person. Love ya too Che'!

Anonymous said...

Oh Che' happy Birthday, that was so sweet of you He is such a great kid I can not wait to see him

Grandma Sis said...

Shayla, your 22 comments about Che'fin are absolutely awsome. We all love him and miss him. Can't wait til he comes home and gets on with his life. Nice comments. Love, Grandma Sis