Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hike

Yesterday My mom invited me to go on a hike with her and the YW. I have been on this hike many times but it is worth it. I love hiking and getting a little exercies in. The hike is up to stuwart falls its a four mile hike. once you get to the water fall you realize that every step you took to get there was worth it. No matter how many times I go on this hike everytime I come down the hill and see the water fall it takes my breath away and all I can say is WOW as the mist is blowing in my face and I feel the cool breez all over my body. Nothing is better then achiving your goals and taking that last step to achive it and then having it be such an amazing outcome. As I sat there eating luch looking at the water fall that I hiked to see a thought came to my mind. Life could be like this you make a goal and achive it in the end its like this amazing water fall that you have been wainting so long to see. So everytime I start to think that I cant achive my goals or start feeling down on my self I am going to think of this water fall that I worked so hard to get to and once I get to this amazing sight it was worth every hard hill I had to climb or every rock I had to step over. In the end it will be worth achiving my goals










2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Shayla, love your insight. You really are such an old soul and I just love ya. Cute pics!

Grandma Sis said...

Shayla, I want you to always think of the waterfall and achieving your goals. Make sure they are good goals. Love you and I am glad you went on the hike and I hape you will go to girls camp, it will be good for you. Love you, Grandma Sis