Monday, June 30, 2008

The Weekend

Saturday night we went to the Lehi rodeo. Amy, Jake, Mya, Grandma sis, my mom, my Friend Jason, and me. we all had a great time!



Sweet little Mya and I at the parade



Saturday morning we went to the Lehi parade it was lots of fun. Amy had to work so we took her kids and Daxton invited cousin tanner to come along. Aunt Shauna Shelby and Shayna came with us too. The kids had a lot of fun and got lots of candy which is all the care about.
Nate and Desse!




The weekend started out great! My cousin Nate got married on Friday to Dessee. The wedding was absolutely amazing everything turned out great and was so cute. The colors were pinks and black and of course my mom and I had to match.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Love it, good job! And I have to say that I feel so honored to be on this post and my kids too. Sure do love ya and hope you're having a good day. Um did I mention it's freaking 2:45 a.m. and I am awake, WHAT THE???? Love ya